1. Are false lashes application included in your services? Yes they are. But if you don't want false eyelashes then let me know but the price will not change.
2. When should I book my Bridal Trial Run? I recommend booking the bridal trial run 1-3 months before your wedding day. **Please also note, bridal trials are only scheduled from Monday through Thursday with weekends left solely dedicated to weddings**
3. Do you have a minimum amount of people/services for wedding? YES! I will only allow 2 services for weddings being held on a Friday - Sunday as long as the weddings don't have the same wedding time.
4. What happens after I contact you? I will first make sure that I am available for your wedding. Then we will figure out the best time to schedule your bridal trial run. You will soon know at the consultation whether or not I am the right bridal makeup artist for your wedding. We will then sort out all the pricing, timing and have you sign the contract for your big day.
5. What is the booking process like? Is a retainer fee required? Scheduling a consultation alone itself DOES NOT guarantee my availability for your event date. A signed contract and non-refundable, non-transferable retainer fee are required to officially reserve the date the services are required.
6. Do you travel on-site? I do travel. It's not only easier for me, but also for my clients. Most clients prefer to get ready at their venue or at their home. My ideal work space has ample natural lighting, a large table or counter space (to lay out the essential tools of the day). There is no travel expensive for weddings within 15 miles of zip code 53714 and anything outside of that requires a $0.56/mile round-trip charge.
7. Do you do destination weddings? Yes but because I'm in the Madison area the farthest I'm willing to travel is Chicago, IL but requires $0.56/mile round-trip charge.
8. What if someone else is interested in the same date? what's the policy like? I can understand that some weddings may be on the same date but it is first come first serve. The first client to send me back their retainer fee and signed contract is booked for the date. I highly recommend booking at least 6 months to avoid competing with other clients for the same date & time. Availability may change at any time without prior notice, so if you are interested, I would recommend securing your date as soon as you feel comfortable.
9. Do you ever do multiple events in a day? I personally limit myself to 1 wedding a day!
10. When is the remaining payment due? The remainder of your payment has to be paid a week before your wedding date. If you're having multiple people paying please gather all the monies and place it in an envelope.
11. What do I need to bring for the consultation or how should I prepare for the consultation? Please fill out the bridal questionnaire when you book your bridal trial run. You can bring in a picture of what you're looking for as far as makeup. Please make sure your face is clean so that means no makeup.
12. Is filling out the Bridal Questionnaire required before receiving services? Yes! This will help me make sure I have all the proper products for your makeup.
13. Do you take before & after photos? yes I do. It's great way to showcase my work on my Facebook page.
14. How long does the service typically take? A makeup trial take anywhere from 1-1.5 hours.